Bachman Furniture is a 3rd generation, family-owned furniture company in Milwaukee, WI. After 99 years in business, Bachman Furniture chose to move to the Menomonee Valley “design District”, near the popular Third Ward. The relocation involved restoring and renovating a 100 year old building that would serve as it’s new home.
PROBLEM: The new location lacked all of the technology crucial to operation
SOLUTION: A completely new, custom set of solutions built around the business’s needs
Our team was able to provide a full array of products and services:
• Spectrum Fiber Internet
• WiFi throughout all 60k square feet
• Network cabling throughout the building
• Cloud 3CX VoIP Phone System, store-wide overhead paging
• Overhead audio system with Sonos integration & wireless control
• Extensive IP Security camera system.
• Inventory management system with wireless iPads
• Full IT Managed Monitoring and Support Services (MMS)
“The team at Glassen has been a great partner to help get our 100 year old building up to current tech standards. They pulled through for us during difficult situations, even provided us temporary cellular internet while we waited for our fiber internet to be installed! I highly recommend Glassen for IT services and support in the Milwaukee area.” ~Joe Bachman, Owner, Bachman Furniture, https://bachmanfurniture.com/