We offer secure data destruction services. Using equipment typically only found in enterprises, we can efficiently destroy sensitive data before properly recycling your old computers or media. The process we use, called degaussing is one of the very few methods that has a 100% effectiveness rate. Prevent your data from getting into the wrong hands and have your hard drive erased before donating or recycling your computers!
- In addition to hard drives, we also have the capability to securely destroy backup tape media.
- Certificates of destruction are available.
- Bulk rates are available.
- Recycling services available.
Assist in meeting compliance standards for government
mandates requiring complete elimination of sensitive information
stored on magnetic media prior to re-use or disposal including:
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
• NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for
• NIST SP 800-36
• NIST SP 800-88
• HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
• PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
• GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
• California Senate Bill 1386