Glassen offers secure data destruction services! We can efficiently destroy sensitive data before properly recycling your old computers or media. The process we use, called degaussing, is one of the very few methods that has a 100% effectiveness rate.
Prevent your data from getting into the wrong hands. Have your hard drive erased before donating or recycling your computers.
We can assist in meeting compliance standards for government
mandates regarding elimination of sensitive information.
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
• NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for
• NIST SP 800-36
• NIST SP 800-88
• HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
• PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
• GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
• California Senate Bill 1386
Interested in learning more about our Managed IT Services? Check out our guide: Are Managed IT Support and Services Right for You?>>
For a more in-dept look at your IT security: Check out our guide: Is Your IT Security up to Par?>>