In line with the values of Glassen Technology Services, a Tier I Support Technician is primarily responsible for resolving client support requests, systems monitoring incidents, and working on projects. A Support Technician is often the face of the company and is expected to meet, talk with, and provide courteous and friendly customer service to all clients with the utmost level of professionalism.
Duties and Essential Functions
- Investigates, diagnoses, and resolves customer service requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides assistance to customers remotely and with on-site technical support.
- Installs and configures all selected IT equipment and software.
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to client requests and IT project deadlines.
- Provides excellent customer service to all clients.
- Determines equipment that needs repairing and replaces parts as necessary
- Creates and maintains a technology strategy with clients to prevent growing pains, oversights and fires.
- Attends all trainings related to new software or system updates.
- Builds relationships and creates a welcoming environment for all clients.
- Models the values of Glassen Technology Services: Friendly, Proactive, Responsive, Organized, and Current
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associates Degree in IT Network Specialist or similar field required.
- IT systems knowledge required
- Experience with desktops, laptops, servers, routers, printers, WiFi equipment
- Local travel required (Valid Driver’s license, car insurance, reliable vehicle necessary)
- Organized and detail oriented nature required
About Our Company
For more information regarding our employee benefits visit: https://glassen.net/careers